Is Breech an Indication to Have a Cesarean Surgery?
The question is complicated.
Include aspects such as “Is your provider trained for a breech birth?” “What type of breech are you having?” “Where do you plan on giving birth?” “If you choose a cesarean, should you wait for labor?” “Should you schedule after 39 weeks?”
- Heads Up! All About Breech Babies
- Breech, Now What?
- Spinning Babies
- Babies Turning from Breech to Vertex in Labor and Vice-Versa
- Birthing Way: A Footling Breech Birth
- Midwifery Today, “Normalizing the Breech Delivery”
- Cesareans and Vaginal Birth after Cesarean (VBAC) Frequently Asked Questions Index
- Home Birth Reference Site
- Homebirth – Safety and Benefits
- International Cesarean Awareness Network
- Reviewing the Newest Research on VBAC after Multiple Cesareans (VBAMC)
- Keep Your Hands Off the Breech!